Last updated: April 27, 2023
- Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information We may collect personal information that can identify you as an individual when you voluntarily provide it to us. This includes but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2. Non-Personal Information We may also collect non-personal information about your interaction with our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, device information, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information.
- Use of Information
2.1. Personal Information We use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Sending you important notices and updates
- Conducting research and analysis to improve our website and services
- Marketing and promotional purposes with your consent
- Compliance with legal obligations
2.2. Non-Personal Information Non-personal information is used primarily to monitor and improve the functionality and performance of our website. It may also be used for statistical analysis and aggregated reporting purposes.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or at your direction
- When required by law or to comply with legal processes
- To protect and defend our rights, property, or safety
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
We take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties handle your personal information in a manner consistent with this policy.
- Data Security
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
Our website is not directed to individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register or provide any personal information about yourself through our website.
- External Links
Our website may contain links to external websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by 9-Figure Media. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
- Contact Us
- Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to applicable data protection laws. These rights may include:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- The right to erase your personal information under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise any of these rights or for any inquiries or requests regarding your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in Section 9.
- International Data Transfers
We may transfer your personal information to servers located in countries outside of your country of residence. Please note that the data protection laws of these countries may differ from those in your jurisdiction. By providing us with your personal information and using our services, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to these countries.
- Consent Withdrawal
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in Section 9. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or other California privacy laws. Please refer to our separate California Privacy Notice for more information about your rights and how to exercise them.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Contact Us
1968 S. Coast Hwy #2525,
Laguna Beach, CA, United States