1) The title of your press release should be minimum 6-8 words (excluding prepositions and articles).
Here the guidelines in writing the headline for reference:
– The headline must include the company’s name or the name of the spokesperson / author.
– The headline can’t contain personal pronouns (I, Me, My, We, Us, Our, You, Your, Them, Their, etc.).
– The headline can’t contain an exclamation point.- The headline should be a minimum 6-8 words (excluding prepositions and articles)
– The headline can’t contain quotes.
– The headline should not sound like the headline of an advert. Discounts/pricing details and product specifications can be added in the Sub headline or article’s body.
2) The article can’t be written in the first or second person voice. First person (I, Me, My, We, Us, Our, etc.) and second person (You, Your, etc.) voices are not considered newsworthy, except in quotations.