Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to a publicity service on 9-Figure Media, you agree to our terms and conditions, set out below.
Please, we urge you to read and ask questions about the terms on this page before purchasing any service on 9-Figure Media. By purchasing any service here, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which govern the terms of our relationship.
Each package is a continuous monthly subscription, but you can cancel anytime before your next billing date, as set out below.
- When you make an order with us, we guarantee to publish a certain number of news stories over a certain period of time. The usual period is 3 months, but this might be different depending on your specific deal with us.
- You can only select a publication once (no duplicates), and we guarantee publication of news stories about your company, or personal brand as set out in your publication plan, which you will receive before or after payment.
- Some news outlets publish your news stories in days, while others have a turnaround that varies based on demand and the number of stories currently sent out for publication. In some cases, the time to publish your news story can be up to 3 months. Hence the specific wording of this guarantee.
- We will work as quickly as we can, and the faster you can answer our questionnaire, and respond to requests for information, the faster we can publish your news stories.
Some subscriptions come with a “Google First Page Guarantee”. The condition for this guarantee is that you subscribe to a minimum term of 12 months, and post content on your website, which we will link to the news stories we publish. If we fail to achieve page 1 ranking for relevant keywords related to your company or brand, we will continue working with you at no charge until we achieve it.
- Cancelling your monthly “month-to-month” subscription, is easy. Subject to your initial term simply email us prior to your next billing date to request cancellation of the service and we will cancel your monthly billing arrangement immediately.
- Some of our subscriptions require a 3, 6 or 12 month commitment. If you subscribe to a 3, 6 or 12 month agreement, we agree to write and edit a certain number of news stories as set out in your subscription within the initial term. If you cancel prior to the end of that initial period, no further work will be undertaken, and if you are in breach of our agreement, we will take screenshots of your current published news stories as evidence that we executed our responsibilities and request their removal.
- If you cancel after the initial term, if one applies, we agree to write, edit and publish a certain number of news stories each month, meeting the average number of monthly news stories we were contracted to publish under your subscription.
- Subject to your initial term, if you cancel after your billing date or the date and time of your next charge, we will deliver the actual number of news stories as indicated above but no refunds will be allowed.
- Subject to this Cancellation Policy, and any initial term, upon termination the Parties will have no further obligations to each other.
- Refunds (in part or in full) are only considered if we are unable to fulfill our contractual obligation to publish your news story or stories, subject to the paragraphs below.
- First Month Deliverables Can Be Delayed due to client not engaging with us in a timely manner: The speed of writing, editing and ultimately publication depends on how quickly you answer our questionnaire, respond to our initial drafts with comments or your approval and how smoothly the writing process progresses as set out below. You can rewrite our news stories to speed up the process. You agree and acknowledge that if there is back and forth on the writing process which causes delay, or if there are public holidays that slow down the process in Month 1, that we will catch up in Month 2 and that you will not use this as a basis to request a refund, charge back and no such refund will be granted in this regard.
- Good Faith: If, after making a good faith effort to work with you to write an article or articles, you have not provided sign-off or failed to provide any edits or replied to our emails, then no refund will be issued. We will always publish your stories where indicated in your publication plan with your consent, and if a publication requires changes that you deem unacceptable, we will find another publication to publish your news story.
- Dissatisfaction with Writing Style: We take great pride in the expertise and skills of our team of writers, journalists, and editors, and we have the utmost confidence in the quality of the work we provide our clients. However, we do not entertain requests for full or partial refunds in the event that you are dissatisfied with the content we provide or if you opt to write your own news stories. We strongly encourage you to engage in a collaborative effort with us during the drafting process to ensure that our news stories effectively convey the message they intend to communicate to your audience.
- Undisclosed, Adverse Information About Clients: In the event that we engage with you in good faith, and you withhold information about your business or person which leads to a publication not publishing due to an active criminal or civil case which was not known to us at the time of engagement, we will make reasonable efforts to publish your story on alternative news sites that are more tolerant with companies and individuals before the courts. In such a case, you are not entitled to a refund, but we will use our best efforts to publish the number of news stories purchased on alternative news sites. We will issue no refund if you ask us to defame a person or company after making payment.
- News Stories Do Not Remain Live Forever: 9-Figure Media guarantees publicity services to its clients, including the publication of news stories and the provision of reports upon publication. However, 9-Figure Media does not offer refunds if the news story is published, goes live, and a report is sent to the client, and subsequently the news story is taken down after publication or the publication or website itself ceases to exist. This is because 9-Figure Media has fulfilled its obligation to provide the agreed-upon publicity services, and any external factors beyond 9-Figure Media’s control that affect the continued availability of the publication or website do not constitute a breach of contract by 9-Figure Media.
- Failing To Cancel Prior To Next Billing Date: Monthly subscriptions are non-refundable and must be cancelled prior to your next billing date in order to avoid being charged. If a cancellation is not received before the next billing date, no refunds will be issued. If the subscription is cancelled, no refunds will be issued for any partial membership periods or unused article credits but we will honour all the deliverables based on whatever option you purchase. Refunds are not issued for the first month’s service, but pro-rated news stories purchased will be delivered as soon as you engage with us to approve our publication plan or draft stories. But if you cancel within the first 3 months, we will choose the publications from your publication plan that allow the fastest turn around time so we can conclude our relationship in the fastest possible time after cancellation.
- What Happens If We Don’t Publish On The .com Version? We publish news stories on news sites that are either .com, or a subsidiary site, depending on our inventory and our contacts for a particular publication. For example, Forbes is often published via Forbes Australia, or Forbes Israel and in some cases, Forbes US. The same for Entrepreneur.com which is often published via contributors who live in different parts of the world. Each publication will have its own peculiarities and you can ask questions about the format of an article, or the domain or sub-domain of an article prior to publication, but cannot request a refund or a replacement article after it has been published. No refunds will be issued, nor any article or news story republished because you are not happy with our publication plan to the extent that some publications are subsidiary sites of the .com brand, or that the article or news story was published on .com, or a subsidiary site, or that you are not happy with the country of origin of the Contributor that publishes your article. You acknowledge that you were shown examples of where we publish your news stories during the sales process, and to the extent that you claim you weren’t, the full list with examples is located here.
- Purchasing By Accident Or For Other Reasons Where Client No Longer Wants or Needs Service: Refunds will not be provided for accidental purchases, medical conditions or any reason at all which prevents you from engaging with us or publishing articles after payment, or any similar reason or event.
- Wikipedia engagements are non-refundable if we publish news stories about you or your company, and your page is subsequently deleted. Wikipedia is crowd-sourced and has strict content and notability guidelines, as well as a dedicated community of editors and administrators who work diligently to maintain the site’s integrity and accuracy.
We will use our best endeavours to cover your news in a way that is likely to pass editorial guidelines for Wikipedia, but it is outside our control if your page is subsequently amended or deleted. If this happens, we will substitute your Wikipedia page for a page on Wikitia, which has a lower bar for notability but you will not be eligible for a refund.
• Articles will be live on the publication’s website for a minimum of 6 months.
• Our publications appear in the USA, UK, Europe or CA, unless otherwise stated.
• Each news story is unique and unless stated by you in writing, will be different for each publication to avoid duplicate content.
Most of our publications provide do-follow links, other’s don’t. Some publications change their policy on following back links, or later change a follow backlink to a no-followed backlink. We have little control over this element of our service, and there are no refunds in case a do-follow link becomes “no-follow” after publication. We will give the most updated information to you during the sales process, but publications change their link policy from time to time.
Despite not contributing to link building for SEO purposes, nofollow links can still drive valuable referral traffic to a website if someone clicks on them. A well-placed blog comment with a nofollow link can generate a significant amount of traffic and eventually lead to conversions. In addition, nofollow links can also directly result in someone spending money on a company’s products or services if the company consistently creates awareness and engages with its audience.
Finally, links, whether nofollow or not, help build trust and establish a company as an industry authority. Therefore, it’s important to consider what links are good for a business and its brand, rather than solely focusing on what links are good for SEO purposes. Some experts recommend having an equal balance of follow and nofollow links, while others suggest having a greater number of do-follow links. Ultimately, the most important thing is to build a brand and make decisions that are in the best interest of the business.
We have an extensive list of organic or discretely sponsored publications. However from time to time publications change their policies on disclaimers. If a publication that once published your news story as organic and free from disclaimers, or disclosed the affiliation or sponsorship between 9-Figure Media and itself discretely but changes their policy or disclaimer later to introduce a disclaimer or make an existing disclaimer more prominent, you will not be entitled to a refund, or a partial refund, as we have no control over what publications do after publication of your news story.
We have a team of highly seasoned and experienced writers and editors. However, sometimes, aligning expectations between our team and your brand might cause friction. For this reason, we send a questionnaire after payment is received to give us some background about what you want us to write, how you want it written and we will try our best in every case to write what both you and your audience will love to read.
Our clients usually pick an attention grabbing topic about their business. If you’re not sure, you can always reach out to us for help. We have a great team experienced in getting more eyeballs to your articles.
This happens from time to time. The solution is to simply let us know the changes you want made to the news story by communicating them directly to us. We will always share the news stories with you in an editable format. You are free to change the article, make edits or change links as you like.
Our writing service is limited to one draft and one round of edits for each news story. If you want us to start again, fees apply. Please note that if you rewrite the article, or insert changes directly into the article, you will not be charged anything further.
Sometimes, articles don’t rank straight away. But a bulk of them do, especially on Google News Feed. There are strategies to help get your published news stories to rank strongly in Google, but you will need to integrate the links and logos into your website in a search engine friendly manner. We can advise on this after you receive our press publication report.
– The headline must include the company’s name or the name of the spokesperson / author.
– The headline can’t contain personal pronouns (I, Me, My, We, Us, Our, You, Your, Them, Their, etc.).
– The headline can’t contain an exclamation mark.
– The headline should be a minimum 6-8 words (excluding prepositions and articles)
– The headline can’t contain quotes.
– The headline should not sound like the headline of an advert. Discounts/pricing details and product specifications can be added in the Sub headline or article’s body.
2) The article can’t be written in the first or second person voice. First person (I, Me, My, We, Us, Our, etc.) and second person (You, Your, etc.) voices are not considered newsworthy, except in quotations.
3) The articles cannot mention 9-Figure Media in the headline or body copy or denigrate our reputation or good-standing.
It’s quick. We will provide a publication plan with headlines & matching publications. Once approved, we will write your stories. When you give approval to publication of those stories, we will publish as quickly as possible based on the turn-around times for each publication, starting with the fastest and followed by the slowest. After which we can send you links to the published article(s) within 2-5 business days.
Some of the publishers we work with permit authored publication and we will advise which publications when we speak with you via a Zoom call. In the event that a particular publisher changes its guidelines on authored or contributor posts, we will use another publication in its stead. Please note that we have no control over changes that may occur to publishers’ policies.
You will have a report that contains the logo of each website (ie Forbes, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, etc) along with the relevant links. But please note that our service is paid promotion. Although most times, the articles are indexed in search results, sometimes news sites make it hard for users to search for the articles themselves without having a direct link to the article. What most customers do is link the logos and articles from their homepage, landing pages, contact page and social media to increase trust and credibility. This is what we recommend you do as well.
We have different payment options including wire transfer, credit card, direct debit (ACH) and even USDT for our WEB3 clients. News stories are charged monthly, although you can cancel anytime before the next billing period as set out above. There are no lock-in contracts unless you’ve signed an agreement with a minimum term.
Articles usually stay up months or years, but in some cases as with Marketwatch, publishers may decide to remove them within 3-6 months of publication. Provided we succeed in publishing your news story, there will be no refunds if the story is removed.
We have an extensive list of .com news sites, but we also work with a number of international subsidiaries. We have different arrangements with different websites. Some are .com, others are country specific subsidiary sites. Please ask prior to publication if you have questions about whether a website is on the .com or a subsidiary site.
The global news sites, while mostly skewed toward the US, can be either .com, or country specific subsidiary sites, depending on what we have in our inventory. Our inventory changes often so we cannot provide an exhaustive list so if you are concerned about the format of a news site’s URL, domain, or sub-domain, or worried about where on the site your article or news story will appear, please ask us prior to publication.
It is your right to ask questions about the news site(s) prior to publication, and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have. If in doubt, please ask prior to publication. Once published, we cannot do anything to change the article, content, language, links (follow or no-follow) or any other details you might have issues with, if we don’t know about that issue in advance.
These websites require news stories written in form of a press release, announcing a corporate milestone, notable hire or other achievements. There are special editorial requirements that apply. For example, you cannot be promoting an individual or blockchain project for example.
We will deliver a full feature in Forbes Australia or Israel through our contributors or brandvoice, which still rank in the US. We publish on Forbes US when the client has gotten sufficient publicity in other publications through months of work getting dedicated publicity.
We will deliver a full feature in a subsidiary publication of Vogue Magazine online in English. Please note that a feature in Vogue is an upgrade available on the Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly subscriptions (but not the Basic subscription), but you are required to pay a one-off additional $1,600 in the month you want to secure the placement.
The majority of our fashion publications are US based although some of our most popular publications are via international subsidiaries, which mostly rank in the US. In particular, Elle, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Glamour, L’Officiel and Marie Claire are published via international subsidiaries. They all rank strongly in the United States.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Our website is https://9figuremedia.com (the ‘Website‘). The Website provides publicity, SEO, digital marketing and associated services (the ‘Services ‘).
- We trade as 9-Figure Media however the Website is operated by 9-Figure Media, LLC, a company legally incorporated in the United States of America. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by 9-Figure Media. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms ‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- 9-Figure Media reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When 9-Figure Media updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- You accept these Terms by remaining on the Website and/or purchasing a one-off service or a subscription to any of our services.
- You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by 9-Figure Media in the user interface or through one of our payment providers like Stripe or Paypal.
- Each of the Client and 9-Figure Media warrants to the other party that they will comply with Privacy Legislation and all other relevant legislation and they have obtained all necessary consents to perform the obligations under this Agreement.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that:
- it has full corporate power and authority to enter into, perform and observe its obligations under this Agreement; and
- the execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement has been duly and validly authorised by al necessary corporate action.
- The Parties acknowledge the terms of any contract or Agreement are confidential. No Party will dislocate the terms of this Agreement to any third party without prior written consent of the other Party.
- In order to access the Services, you must first fill out the Contact Us form on the Website so your details are recorded in our CRM (the ‘Account‘).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Company Name
- Website URL; and
- What you want to promote.
- You warrant that any information you give to 9-Figure Media in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date and that what you want to promote is not illegal.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member ‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with 9-Figure Media; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the state of California or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
the Terms; and
any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify 9-Figure Media of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of 9-Figure Media providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of 9-Figure Media;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by 9-Figure Media for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee’) by way of:
- Wire transfer into our nominated bank account;
- Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card‘); or
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Wire transfer, Stripe, Paypal or similar. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by Stripe, Paypal whose terms and conditions are available on their website.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
- If you make a chargeback, and succeed in reversing any charge, you agree that we will remove any news stories published about you or your company and/or brand.
- You agree and acknowledge that 9-Figure Media can change its Fees at any time.
- All payments, unless otherwise stated, are monthly subscriptions, as set out above.
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of 9-Figure Media are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of the state of California and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by 9-Figure Media or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names, including common law trade marks related to 9-Figure Media, or images on our website of our staff, are owned, registered and/or licensed by 9-Figure Media, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- 9-Figure Media does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by 9-Figure Media.
- 9-Figure Media retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- You may not, without the prior written permission of 9-Figure Media and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the relevant consumer laws (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- 9-Figure Media will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable consumer guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of 9-Figure Media make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of 9-Figure Media) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of 9-Figure Media; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
- 9-Figure Media’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that 9-Figure Media, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by us as set out on this page.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- providing 9-Figure Media LLC with 14 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where 9-Figure Media LLC has made this option available to you.
Your notice should be sent, in writing or through our Cancellation Form.
- 9-Figure Media LLC may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- 9-Figure Media LLC is required to do so by law;
- the provision of the Services to you by 9-Figure Media LLC is, in the opinion of 9-Figure Media, no longer commercially viable.
- Subject to local applicable laws, 9-Figure Media LLC reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts 9-Figure Media’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- You agree to indemnify 9-Figure Media LLC, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with your content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
- Compulsory: If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
- Notice: A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute‘) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
- Resolution: On receipt of that notice (‘Notice‘) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties ‘) must:
- Within 14 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 14 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by 9-Figure Media LLC;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
- The mediation will be held via Zoom.
- Confidential: All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
- Termination of Mediation: If 30 have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of the state of California.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of the state of California. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of the state of California without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
- Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.